A Super Simple Beginner’s Guide to Email Marketing SEOFirstStep

                A Super Simple Beginner’s Guide to Email Marketing SEOFirstStep


Everyone keeps saying it’s all in the list, it’s all in the list! What do they mean? Your EMAIL list. The one thing you’ve probably ignored. Remember, sometimes it’s the non-sexy strategies that make a massive impact.
We all have the one thing on our to-do list that we dread. The task we know in our heart of hearts is good for our business but bad for our ego because we know we’re no good at it. For me, it’s SEO. I’d rather gouge out my eyes with an acetylene torch than play the keyword guessing game — but maybe that’s just me.
If email marketing is your kryptonite, I hear you loud and clear. You’re probably thinking: I hate writing. I don’t know what to write. I’ve got nothing to say, but, oh by the way, will you buy my product or service for the low lowprice of $1999?
Maybe you’re content with posting 32 product images on Facebook, hoping one of them will stick.
I’m here to tell you this: don’t let your fear or inexperience or ego stop you from moving your business forward. If you’re passionate about what you do, people will know it, and they’ll naturally gravitate to the awesomeness that is you. Who cares if you’re not next Joan Didion or Seth Godin. You’re you, and you’ve got one thing going for you: NO ONE ELSE IS YOU. Worse comes to worst? You can hire someone to help you out. Not everything needs to be an uphill battle.
So, tell me. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Do you brew coffee or brush your teeth? Nope. 58% of Americans are reaching for their phone, and you’re probably one of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No.1 SEO Expert in India , Romil Tripathi - SEO Consultant | Digital Marketing Consultant India - Result Oriented

5 BEST INFLUENCERS MARKETING PLATFORM INDIA